Voice From The Stone Emilia Clarke Trench Coat
Emilia Clarke is a trained actress who studied at the Drama Center London. Her expertise can be seen in various outclass roles; she also has received many awards and appreciations for her work. Voice From The Stone is one of her biggest hits in which she looked unique and attractive. Her costumes played well with her character Verena. We launch a coat in our new arrivals and produce the same design in a great material of wool. The shade of this outerwear available in maroon & brown colors, which is exceptional and ideal. The timeless piece of fashion offers full length with additional features of a lapel collar, front buttons for fastening, full sleeves, and multiple pockets. You can wear it with many dresses and can surprise people with your out-class styling tricks.
- Always store your wool coat in a garment bag when it does not need.
- Getting it dry-cleaned twice a year
- Gently brush your wool coat with a soft suede brush
- Use pressing cloth while ironing your wool coat and set your iron to a cool temperature.
- Choices of color maroon & brown
- Top-notch wool material
- Soft viscose lining
- Multiple pockets
- Decent lapel collar
- Front buttons for fastening
- Full sleeves
- Worn by: "Emilia Clark" (Verena)
- TV Series: "Voice From The Stone"
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- 40 Days Return & Exchange Policy
- Handling Time (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping time (3 to 4 days)