The Adjustment Bureau Emily Blunt (Elise Sellas) Leather Jacket
- $185.00 $120.00
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: Emily Blunt Bomber Jacket
ELISE SELLAS THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU BOMBER LEATHER JACKET
The Adjustment Bureau is a romance and science fiction movie, Emily Blunt played the role against Matt Damon. Who is a politician and fell in love with a dancer Elise. Both are looking very decent and perfect with their roles. The bomber leather jacket that she wore in a scene is now a part of our collection. It is available in black color, and we have utilized real leather while manufacturing it. The vibrant shade would be an ideal outfit for many ladies. The main features are round snap tab collar, front zip fastening, full sleeves and multiple pockets as ribbed cuff and waistline is the basic design of a bomber outer layer so, it has brown color ribbed highlights. If you are looking for outerwear that can help you look fabulous in daily routine, this is the best option for you.
Styling Approach :
- For easygoing social affairs or parties, you can include this bomber jacket over a shirt and pants; a dressier option would be chinos or relaxed pants.
- For summers, a short body the top would be great, while in winters a maxi can work extraordinary.
Product Attributes :
- Black color
- 100% Real leather
- Inner viscose lining
- Multiple pockets
- Round snap tab collar
- Front zip fastening
- Full sleeves with ribbed cuff
- Ribbed waistline
- Worn by: "Emily Blunt" (Elise Sellas)
- Movie: "The Adjustment Bureau"
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- 40 Days Return & Exchange Policy
- Handling Time (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping time (3 to 4 days)