CHRISTOPH WALTZ INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS GERMAN MILITARY TRENCH COAT
Col. Hans Landa is a damn good detective. It is the role that was played by Christoph Waltz in "Inglourious Basterds", great action, and war movie. If you love the "military costumes" and want to decorate yourself for the upcoming Cosplay event, this outfit will be the best option. We replicated it with genuine leather and viscose attachment, which makes it durable and comfortable. You can get the military cap as it is easily accessible and complete your wonderful appearance. Its color is black and designed in full length. So, you would be safe in extreme winter. The half front offers a double-breasted style along with an open lower. Full sleeves are available with an open hem cuff. The back has a fitted buttoned feature that creates charm in the outerwear.
- Style the look with an unbiased outfit, bereft of different prints, leaving the coat alone the component of an off-duty outfit.
- Leather boots are highly recommended with this military-style, either if you are going to a fancy dress gathering or for an official meeting.
- For more charm, match this Col. Hans Landa Coat with proper black color suit with knee Brogue.
- Black color
- 100% real tested leather
- Inner viscose lining
- Multiple pockets
- Lapel collar
- Front double-breasted style
- Full sleeves
- Epaulets on the shoulders
- Style: German SS Military Leather Coat
- Worn by: "Christoph Waltz" (Col. Hans Landa)
- Movie: "Inglourious Basterds"
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- 40 Days Return & Exchange Policy
- Handling Time (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping time (3 to 4 days)